I just got back from a wedding with a bunch of friends and classmates from high school and I realized as I was chatting with everyone, that I’m getting so damn old. The only singles out there my age either haven’t been dating (i.e. me) or are “dating too much” and not ready to settle. Ugh. I’m not ready for this. I’ve “gone to school”, part way through “getting a job”, but I’m not sure if I’m ready for the “find a wife and settle down phase”…
Also: I was probably the best damn looking single dude there too.
- madhatterbunnie likes this
- northernlybird likes this
- cleapow said: I’m sure you were the best looking one there. I’m glad you had fun. Sorry we had to bounce.
- cleapow likes this
- somethinglickedthiswaycums said: My friends and I have concluded that the fundamental purpose of weddings as events is to guilt single people and validate married people’s smugness. But at least there’s cake.
- somethinglickedthiswaycums likes this
- movingaverage posted this